This month we introduced new features and updates to Holaspirit’s OKR module that help you manage your goals more effectively. We launched an entire new view, fresher and more intuitive interface that gives you a clear overview of your OKRs. These new features let you:
- Visualize the hierarchy of OKRs, and see how you fit into the bigger picture
- Create Company OKRs to set a clear focus on the strategy of the organization.
- Organize your OKR on a Timeframe to define and achieve OKRs
- See if you’re on the right track to achieve your goal within the time constraints thanks to our new status and color system. You can easily see what needs attention and iterate until you see the desired results.
The Benefits of OKRs
In an organization or a team, when you often collaborate with dozens or hundreds of others, clarity is really important. Without such structure, it would be unclear to people what they’re responsible for or how the organization’s purpose is achieved.
On the one hand, defining the roles in your organisation help create clarity about who is responsible for what. On the other hand, OKRs help you lead your organization towards a clear desired future. It creates a framework for transparency and alignment to the company’s vision, connecting work (projects) to strategy (purpose). This inspires people to give more, try harder, be more creative as they see where they can add value.
- OKRs help managers and employees align all their efforts, making sure that everyone in the organization is moving in the same direction.
- OKRs help focus only on what’s most important by prioritizing only the work that has the biggest business impact.
- OKRs help communicate the bigger picture in a way everyone understands.
At Holaspirit, we believe that the OKR methodology is a great way to help you and your organization be successful. We aimed to make this feature as simple and easy as possible with a straight forward user interface.
Visualize the Hierarchy of OKRs
We launched an entire new view: Hierarchy. Our brand new view gives you the overview that you’ve always been looking for!
You can now build a goal tree of your OKRs. The OKRs tree start with the Company OKR and can be aligned to Circles or Members Objectives directly under it.
This tab offers an overview of the progression and status of aligned OKRs and helps you visualize objectives and the alignment between them. You can see how the Objectives cascade in the company and get a clear focus on the priorities.
Timeframe to Steer OKRs
OKRs typically work with a combination of timeframes that interact with each other to create a rhythm of continuous and focused progress. Timeframe helps you achieve your objectives within a specific time constraint.
With the new update all you need to do is set up a timeframe to achieve your OKRs and regularly update the OKR’s progress.
OKR Statuses: Healthy, Needs Attention, Unhealthy
OKRs bridge the gap between today’s reality and a desired future. Just setting OKRs is obviously not enough, you need to regularly review your OKRs to see if you’re on track or not.
The sooner you’re able to identify when a Key Result needs attention, the better you’re able to bring it back on track and make sure that you’ll achieve all your OKRs this quarter.
This is why we’ve released OKR Statuses.
While updating progress on a Key Result, it is important to always confirm its Status.
For more information about the OKR framework in Holaspirit, visit our help center.